Admission Application for Fall 2015 (Cycle 8 )
Number of Admission
The first phase is expected to take 70 students, registration required late August “Leadership Camp” activity (choose one echelon participate), September 1 announced the final admission list.
* Leadership Camp first echelon: August 19, 20
second echelon: August 26, 27
May 01 – May 22, 2015 (9:30~12:00;13:30~17:00)
Students (sophomore or above) interested in the basic principles and practices of leadership.
* Candidates who have taken “Introduction to Leadership” or “Introduction to Organizational Management” are prior to be accepted.
* Please note that the program takes at least 2 years to complete.
1. The application form (Please fill out and print the form at https://ifsel3.aca.ntu.edu.tw/cou_stu/ )
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Personal resume
4. Official academic transcripts
5. An essay about leadership:
(1) Suppose you are involved in the project halfway through, suddenly canceled Sponsors Sponsor (amount up to 30% of the total budget), how would you do?
(2) Suppose you are involved in the community, the president’s attitude is not positive, it is subject to attack by some members of the rumors, but you want to have with some of the members of the ad hoc activities, how would you do?
6. Other documents (ex. Certification of voluntary service or volunteering experiences and extracurricular activity participations.)
Please submit the application and the required documents to LDP office during the office hour: 9:30~12:00; 13:30~17:00.
NTU Leadership Development Program Center, No.1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, 106, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C. (Near Ming-Da Building, at the end of Chou-Shan Rd.)