Should an enrolled student decide to quit her/his learning in NTU LDP due to personal reasons, the following official procedure is required:
1) Fill out and sign the “NTU LDP Withdrawal Form” and deliver it to the office during the office hour.
2) The procedure will only be taken in to hands when the required paperwork is received.
3) The student will receive an e-mail when the procedure is done. The withdrawal will thereafter be effective.
4) Please note that re-enrollment to the program is not acceptable.
5) Withdrawal forms should be handed in during May 1st to May 31st each year. If May 31st happens to fall on weekends or holidays, the last working day before then will be considered the due date.