- (正體中文) 102-2領導學程教學助理研習：「時間管理，主動出擊」 ( 2014/03/10 )
- (正體中文) 凝聚全臺六所大學 大學生領導能力交流聚焦深入「互動」 ( 2014/01/17 )
- LDP Had a Mindset of Great China in Hand during “Coffee Break with Manager Chou” ( 2013/12/19 )
- NTU LDP Inherits and Serves as Personal Career Coach Project Launches! ( 2013/12/05 )
- Running Out of the Box, The Morningers Run “By” Mid-Term Week! ( 2013/11/05 )
- LDP Training Deems TAs as the Key to Course Perfection ( 2013/09/06 )
- LDP Meets Israel Youth Exchange Council ( 2013/06/07 )
- N+1 Stories- Themed LDP Cycle 4 End-of-Cycle Exhibition ( 2013/05/03 )
- LDP Goes Global with International Etiquette Protocol Seminar ( 2013/05/03 )
- LDP Teaching Assistants Creating Surprising Moments for Both Lecturers and Students ( 2013/02/27 )
- “The Shen-Keng Oil-To-Soap Community Reformation Project” Ranked Third Place in YACIP ( 2013/01/02 )
Sorry, this entry is only available in 正體中文.
Sorry, this entry is only available in 正體中文.
On the Saturday afternoon, December 7th, 2013, the NTU Global Lounge was filled with elegant coffee aroma as “Coffee Break with Manager—Meeting Mr. Chou, Hai-Po,” the seminar held by the LDP students, to ...
By Lai, Yi-An, Senior, Dept. of Physics, LDP Cycle 5 Students, when entering into junior or senior year at college, tend to be always talking about issues related to “future” and are subject to be anxious ...
- Exchanging Leadership Experience – Students from Ten Universities Joined Interactive Assembly ( 2012/12/05 )
- Building the Dream Step by Step, Carrying Out Public Welfare: The Third Year Morningers Hit the Road Vigorously ( 2012/11/09 )
- Garbage Out! LDP Helped Clean the Coast. ( 2012/10/30 )
- Not Just About Luck: LDP Summits Mt. Nanhu. ( 2012/09/10 )
- Grew and Developed – The Morningers Reached Another Summit ( 2012/06/26 )
- LDP Heads for Sung-Luo Lake, Aiming for the Higher and Further ( 2012/06/05 )
- LDP Students Take Action, Appealing to Government to Save the“Bomb Generation” ( 2012/05/31 )
- NTU LDP 3+ Salon “Taking the First Step” ( 2012/05/09 )
- Stepping Outside the Comfort Zone—LDP Cycle 3 Achievement Exhibition ( 2012/05/09 )
- Jogging for Charity—The Morningers’ Spring Gathering Has Returned ( 2012/05/02 )
- Flash Mobbing on Campus—The LDP Cycle 3 Achievement Exhibition Creatively Opens ( 2012/05/02 )
- Meeting another Self in the Dark ( 2012/01/18 )
- LDP Acts Locally, Inviting NTU Students to Plan the Future Yilan ( 2012/01/17 )
- New Countdown Choice: Greet 2012 with the Morningers’ Spirit ( 2012/01/11 )
- Six Universities Invited by NTU LDP to Discuss Leadership Education for College Students ( 2011/12/21 )
- Mutual Learning of Leadership Qualities: The Interaction between NTU and NCKU ( 2011/12/21 )
- Working with Shen-Keng Community, NTU LDP Students Made Soaps from Used Oil ( 2011/12/14 )
- Refuse to be Lazybugs: The 2nd Morninger Jog on the Go ( 2011/12/07 )
- NTU Leadership Development Program Challenged Mt. Nanhu and trained leadership ( 2011/10/05 )
- Morningers’ Spring Gatherings~ Jogging for your dreams ( 2011/05/18 )
By Chen, Cong-Hao & Ye, Zhe-Chia, LDP Cycle 5, juniors, Dept. of Physics On November 24th, 2012, students from NTU Leadership Development Program held the “College Students’ Leadership Forum and Intera ...
Building the Dream Step by Step, Carrying Out Public Welfare: The Third Year Morningers Hit the Road Vigorously
By Lin, Pin-Wei, junior, Dept. of Agricultural Chemistry ; Huang, Bo-Hui, Senior, Dept. of Biochemical Science & Technology, LDP Cycle 5 For the past five years, NTU Leadership Development Program and Lea ...
By Ou, Ting-Cun, LDP Cycle 5, Junior, Dept. of Bio-Industry Communication and Development In the afternoon of October 27th, the sun was warm and glaring. On the beach of Wazihwei, Bali, people exclaimed on and ...
By Peng, Hsiang-Ling, LDP Cycle 4. Senior, Dept of Foreign Languages & Literatures LDP students and teacher at East Peak, Mt. Nanhu. (July 7, 2012) Gather and Launch At 5 a.m. on July 3, 2012, while the w ...
- The Morningers’ Autumn Gatherings — A Quest to Persistence and Dreams ( 2010/11/15 )
- New Vistas of the Roof of the World—Students of NTU Leadership Development Program Stood atop the Himalayans, Nepal, to Gain New Experience ( 2010/09/30 )
- Educate Leaders with a New Vision: NTU Leadership Development Program cares about social service ( 2009/12/30 )
- Say “Thuche” to the Himalayan Experience — NTU Leadership Development Program 2009 Took Students Mountaineering in Nepal ( 2009/09/16 )
In order to allow students to learn from practical experiences of organizational operation, in this semester’s Introduction to Organizational Management course, the NTU Leadership Development Program asked t ...
New Vistas of the Roof of the World—Students of NTU Leadership Development Program Stood atop the Himalayans, Nepal, to Gain New Experience
In order to let students learn about team leadership and management in person outside the classroom, the NTU Leadership Development Program especially planned the “Leadership Practices and Internship” cour ...
In order to demonstrate the students’ learning achievements, the NTU Leadership Development Program held the first seminar on 28th December in the library conference hall. With the slogan “Crossing the com ...
Say “Thuche” to the Himalayan Experience — NTU Leadership Development Program 2009 Took Students Mountaineering in Nepal
Under the leadership of Professor Yun-Yaw Chen (Department of Electrical Engineering), 16 students and 1 administrative assistant of the NTU Leadership Development Program completed an outdoor training ...